Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 14

Finally! Something to write about.

So today after we took our math test (glad that's over), a guy named Mark came in and talked to the class. He is currently a technical trainer at a local aircraft manufacturing facility and would be the person to whom we would all listen to if we went to work out there.

He has a lot of experience in the industry, has worked all over the US, and knows a lot of people in a lot of places.

By the time it was over, I was feeling more like I didn't want to work for a manufacturer, and more like I wanted to actually work on aircraft instead of just put them together.

______________________________________________

We took a field trip to see some local General Aviation mechanics.
I think this is what I would like to do.
We shall see. I know it was really impressed by their work environment, and their attitudes towards their jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment