Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Round 2

Alrighty.

It's now the 28th of August. What a spectacular failure this blog has been. I haven't updated anything in over eight months, despite the great successes and failures of my time in class.

Success: I now have an airframe rating.
Failures: I almost got smooshed under a Beechcraft D-35 by the class retard.
Success: The class retard is gone for at least a semester.
Success: I only have two semesters left!
Success: I've quit smoking and lost 28 pounds.
Failure: I still want to smoke.


All in all, it's been a decent last eight months. I won't say that it's been stellar, but I will say that I do intend to start writing in this blog again.

The main reason is that I've gotten myself a fancy new phone, capable of taking decent pictures and video. That means that I'll be able to better document my experience, what's going on, and upload it here, for all of the interwebs to see.

This should be an exciting year. If not exciting, educational and well-worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment